Call for Availability
The Safety Boot® Guardrail System is built to help prevent falls from open construction.
Have 24-hour fall protection; Protect your job site BEFORE your workers leave for the day!
The Safety Boot guardrail system helps to protect people from falls from open construction areas.
It is fast and efficient to install one of these safety boots.
They anchor into most surfaces including concrete.
Use 2x4s to create a post through the middle of the safety boot and then attach 2x4s as toeboards along the sides to create an instant guardrail system.
These safety boots eliminate the need for bracing and meet OSHA standards.
All critical stress points within the safety boot are reinforced with a double polymer thickness.
Even though these safety boots are lightweight, they are weather-resistant and extremely strong.
- Fall Protection: A backup system to protect workers from death or injury in the event of a fall while performing a task at heights.
- kiloNewton (kN): This is the force of gravity rating, NOT static weight or mass. One kiloNewton is equal to approximately 225 lbs.
|Vendor Part #:||SB-001|
|Material:||High Impact Polymer|
- √Temporary Railing System
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.