- √for Framing
- √for Installing Sheathing
- √for Installing Sub-Flooring
- √For Crate Assembly
- √for Pallet Assembly
- √for Truss Assembly
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Nails A length of wire with a flat head on one end and a point on the other end that is pounded into materials to hold them together
The Senco 3 1/4" Paper Taped Framing Nailer is built to pack a lot of power while being lightweight.
This well-balanced and lightweight XP framing nailer packs plenty of power and won't leave you fatigued at the end of the day.
Drives ring, screw, and smooth-shank 30°-34° paper taped strip nails.
Fits easily between studs and joists and has aggressive toenail safety.
TrueDrive magazine reduces jams and mis-feeds!
Highly efficient internal design, means less wear and tear on the compressor.
In the Box
The following is included with this 3 1/4" Paper Taped Framing Nailer (325XP):
- (1) 3 1/4" Paper Taped Framing Nailer
- Framing Nailers: Power tools built to drive corrugated nails usually into wood, but can also be used with various other materials. Can also be referred to as a nail gun or nailgun.
|Air Consumption:||5.2 SCFM|
|Air Inlet:||3/8 inch NPT|
|Collation:||Paper Taped Strip|
|Fastener Range:||2 inches ~ 3-1/4 inches|
|Head Type:||Clipped or Offset|
|Operating Pressure:||70~120 PSI / 4.8~8.3 Bar|
|Trigger Type:||Selectable Actuation|
No customer reviews for the moment.