Please Call for Availability
- √for Installing Sheathing
- √for Installing Sub-Flooring
- √Installing Decking
- √for Framing
- √For Crate Assembly
- √for Pallet Assembly
- √for Box Assembly
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Nails A length of wire with a flat head on one end and a point on the other end that is pounded into materials to hold them together
The Senco 3-1/2" Coil Nailer is built to drive long nails while still being light enough for one-handed operation.
This rugged coil nailer drives up to a 3 1/2" nails, while still being light enough for one-handed operation.
It can hold up to 275 nails for maximum productivity in a wide variety of applications.
E-Z load saves time and the high load capacity allows for more productivity.
Light and fast for greater productivity!
In the Box
The following is included with this 3-1/2" Coil Nailer (SCN65XP):
- (1) 3-1/2" Coil Nailer
- Coiled Nailer: A power tool that is built to drive nails into various materials with the convenience of being able to store a lot of nails, in the form of a coil, on-board the nailer. This also creates a lightweight tool.
- Framing Nailers: Power tools built to drive corrugated nails usually into wood, but can also be used with various other materials. Can also be referred to as a nail gun or nailgun.
|Vendor Part #:||SCN65XP (540104N)|
|Air Consumption:||9.54 SCFM|
|Air Inlet:||3/8 inch NPT|
|Fastener Range:||2 inches ~ 3-1/2 inches|
|Head Type:||Full Round|
|Operating Pressure:||70~120 PSI / 4.8~8.3 Bar|
|Trigger Type:||Contact Actuation|
No customer reviews for the moment.