Available Online: 1
Availability in Store:
- √Cutting Threads into Steel
- √Cutting Threads into Non-Ferrous Metals
- √with Tapping Wrenches
- √with Power Tools
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Unified ThreadsThe Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
These calfast approved taper taps are built with tapered flutes and high speed steel to create female threads in hard to thread materials.
For hand or machine tapping
These taps include a RIGHT HAND, ground thread that produce a thread that will provide a TIGHT SEAL.
- Tap: A tap is built to cut a female thread on the inside surface of a hole.
- Taper Tap: Cutting tools built with a pronounced taper towards the cutting edges. This helps the tap to ease into cutting female threads gradually.
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
A few things you may need