Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
These calfast approved taper taps are built with tapered flutes and high speed steel to create female threads in hard to thread materials.
For hand or machine tapping
These taps include a RIGHT HAND, ground thread that produce a thread that will provide a TIGHT SEAL.
- Taper Tap: Cutting tools built with a pronounced taper towards the cutting edges. This helps the tap to ease into cutting female threads gradually.
- Tap: A tap is built to cut a female thread on the inside surface of a hole.
|Vendor Part #:||91618T|
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
- √Cutting Threads into Steel
- √Cutting Threads into Non-Ferrous Metals
- √with Tapping Wrenches
- √with Power Tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.