Call for Availability
TWO-IN-ONE™ Flap drumsAre a combination of coated abrasive cloth flaps placed in-between Blendex non-woven flaps. This combination allows for aggressive material removal while also producing a satin line finish all at the same time. Saving time on finishing and money on purchasing multiple wheels.
BuildSimplifies finishing by incorporating two finishing materials into one wheel.
BLENDEX™ is a non-loading, non-woven material that will not smear or contaminate the work piece.
|Extra Fine, Flexible||220|
For use with straight grinders and bench grinders
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
- Abrasive Drums / Wheels: Abrasives built in the shape of a drum, with or without a mandrel, to produce fine and consistent finishes on metals.
|Vendor Part #:||15-E 162|
- √For use on Stainless Steel
- √For use on Aluminum
- √For use on Brass
- √For use on Copper
- √Creating a Graining Finish
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.