Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Werner Fiberglass Podium Ladder is built to provide 4x the work zone capacity of a regular "A" framed ladder and is easier to transport and use than scaffolding or lifts.
This ladder is constructed with a fiberglass frame and podium with reinforced aluminum steps.
Each step is double riveted, slip-resistant and knee-braced to provide the best safety possible.
This ladder has a 300 lbs (136 kg) load capacity with type 1A extra heavy-duty rating.
Comfortable to use for extended periods of time, the large platform allows for reaching in all directions.
Made with a non-conducting fiberglass frame!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ANSI A 14.5 (2007)
- OSHA Certification
- Fiberglass Ladder: The fiberglass ladder is the favorite among professionals because it's nearly as light as aluminum and is far more durable for professional use. Fiberglass is not a conductor; therefore, is a safer choice for electricians and carpenters using power tools. Fiberglass is the most expensive material for ladders.
- Stepladder: A stepladder is a shorter folding ladder with flat steps and a small platform.
|Vendor Part #:||PD6204CA|
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs.|
- √On the Jobsite
- √Around the Home
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.