Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Werner 6200 Series Step Ladders are built for professional contractors and industrial users.
These ladders offer a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders.
Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
With a duty rating of 300 pounds, this series features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand.
All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure.
The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ANSI 1A
This stepladder includes the following:
- Rear Horizontals
- Internal Spreaders
- Molded Braces
- Slip-Resistant Steps
- Fiberglass Ladder: The fiberglass ladder is the favorite among professionals because it's nearly as light as aluminum and is far more durable for professional use. Fiberglass is not a conductor; therefore, is a safer choice for electricians and carpenters using power tools. Fiberglass is the most expensive material for ladders.
- Stepladder: A stepladder is a shorter folding ladder with flat steps and a small platform.
|Vendor Part #:||6202CA|
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs.|
- √on the Job Site
- √Working at a Height
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.