Arbor: 7/8"; DIA.: 6"; Thickness: 1/8"
- √For use on Steel
- √For use on Cast Iron
- √Cutting Metal
- √Grinding Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
WALTER SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES - HP COMBO™ High performance grinding wheels are built to be able to excel in both off-hand cutting and grinding. Suitable for use on cast iron and steel applications. Also excellent for making grooves and notches.
Are heavily reinforced, multi-layered grinding wheels that are built to provide the fastest material removal and longest wheel life in both cutting and grinding applications.
Metal hub cladding provides extra strength and control.
Made for portable angle grinders. Suggested use at 20° for grinding and 90° for cutting and also suitable for grooving and notching.
Type 27 disc shape has a depressed center, making it possible to grind on the flat surface of the disc without any interference from the flange or mounting hardware.
For use with portable angle grinders.
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
- Depressed Center Wheels: Depressed Center Wheels are similar to Type 1 (Cut-Off) wheels, but the center of the wheel (around the mounting hole) is pushed back (depressed). This depressed center it built to allow grinding on flat surfaces without interference from the flange or mounting hardware.
|Attachment Type:||Mounting Flange|
No customer reviews for the moment.