DIA.: 1-1/8"; Length: 21"
- The following trades find this product useful:
Call for Availability
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee SDS-Max 4-Cutter Rotary Hammer Drill bits are built with a 4-Cutter Head that consists of a 4 x 90° tip geometry to avoid lock up in rebar.
This Cutter Head is also constructed with patented rebar chamfers for increased durability, and a high volume flute for fast debris removal.
This hammer bit is used for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and reinforced concrete.
- Hammer Bits: A steel rod that has flutes down the length of the shaft with a carbide tip for cutting into masonry materials. The bit is heat-treated to provide strength so it can withstand the hammering action when used in hammer drills.
No customer reviews for the moment.