Estimated Availability Date:
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18™ ROCKET™ LED Tower Light/Charger (2135-20) runs on a 18 Volt battery and produces 3,000 Lumens output.
3 independently pivoting light heads so you can direct the light where you need it most.
High definition, true color light output provides an even beam of natural light.
5 second setup time and 4' to 7' extension for quick performance and light where you need it.
Impact resistant and reinforced stand has a compact footprint with a low center of gravity making the light stable without taking up much room.
Has a water resistence IPX4 rating making this light suitable for the outdoors.
LED bulbs never need replacing and are covered under a limited lifetime warranty.
Protective guard secures head and lenses during transport and storage.
Low battery indicator lets you know when the battery is near the end of it's charge. Covered AC plug-in for integrated M18™ charger.
Charge any M18 REDLITHIUM™ pack with the built-in charger.
Battery Life [based on use with M18 REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included)]
|High Mode||3,000 Lumens||2+ Hours|
|Medium Mode||1,700 Lumens||4+ Hours|
|Low Mode||900 Lumens||8 Hours|
The M18™ ROCKET™ LED Kit includes the following:
- 1x - M18™ ROCKET™ LED Tower Light/Charger (Tool Only) (2135-20)
- 1x - M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- 1x - Tower Light Carrying Bag
For use indoors or outdoors
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2135-20|
|Continuous Run Time:||10 hours|
- √On the Jobsite
- √Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.