Max. Grip Length: 1/4"; Rivet Dia.: 3/32"
Call for Availability
- Article | Blind Rivet Reference Guide Learn more about rivets and how they are measured.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
BULK Domed Head, Open-End, Blind Rivets constructed with an Aluminum Rivet Body and Steel Mandrel.
Rivet Diameter 3/32" - HOLE SIZE:
- For holes from 0.097 to 0.100 inches in diameter
- Use Drill Size #41
This Rivets' Aluminum Body and Steel Mandrel construction makes it an excellent cost-effective option.
The Steel Mandrel is plated for corrosion resistance.
Please be aware that Plated Steel can still rust and corrode. Scratches and nicks on the mandrel will increase the chance of corrosion.
Domed Head Blind Rivets are built with a low profile head that is double the diameter of most others.
This popular construction provides an adequate bearing surface for most applications.
|Vendor Part #:||AD32BS|
|Rivet Diameter:||3/32 inch|
|For Hole Sizes:||0.097 inch to 0.100 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.