Call for Availability
- √Carpentry Where Nails Need to be Concealed
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Tree Island Bright Finish Nails are built for light fastening of trim work and other carpentry applications especially where hiding the nail head is desired.
BRIGHT STEEL (Natural, Uncoated Finish)
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR OUTDOOR USE
*BOX OF NAILS
- ASTM F1667
- ASTM A153 Class D
- ASTM C514
- ISO 9001
BEND YIELD (PSI)
- 7 to 2 gauged wire >80,000 PSI
- 9-1/2 to 7 gauged wire >90,000 PSI
- < 9-1/2 gauged wire >100,000 PSI
PENNY WEIGHT / GAUGE RANGES
- 2d - 20d (3/4" - 4") / 17-1/2 - 10
- Bright Finish: Nails that are natural (bare) steel and do not have a protective coating.
- Finishing Nails: Nails that are thin and have a brad head that can be sunk below a wood surface and are usually used in trim work.
|Vendor Part #:||1BF|
No customer reviews for the moment.