Product #: MCBPKG112HTFC
Available Online: 8
Availability in Store:
- √Securing Lumber to Concrete and Masonry
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Tree Island Temper Hardened Concrete Nails are built for securing lumber to concrete or masonry.
TEMPER HARDENED STEEL (Heat Treated)
HIGH BENDING RESISTANCE
*PACKAGE OF 150 NAILS
- ASTM F1667
- ASTM A153 Class D
- ASTM C514
- ISO 9001
- 37 HRC
- 9 - 8
- Temper Hardened: High carbon steel nails that have been exposed to high temperatures to first harden the steel (hardening) so it won't wear down and then heated again (tempered) to help toughen the steel so it won't snap or break under pressure.
|Head Type:||Flat Countersunk|
|Style:||Concrete / Masonry|
No customer reviews for the moment.