- √Temporary Construction
- √Concrete Form Work
- √Constructing Scaffolding
- √Stringing Temporary Wiring
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Bright Duplex Nail is built for temporary construction applications such as concrete formwork, scaffolding, bracing and temporary stringing of wire.
BRIGHT STEEL (Natural, Uncoated Finish)
*BOX OF NAILS
BEND YIELD (PSI)
- 7 to 2 gauged wire >80,000 PSI
- 7 - 6
- Bright Finish: Nails that are natural (bare) steel and do not have a protective coating.
- Penny Weight: Was a system for pricing 100 nails in 15th century England. The larger the nail the heavier it was causing it to cost more. Penny weight then incorrectly became used to describe the length of the nail rather than the weight. The Latin word "Denarius" roughly translated to the word penny so "d" became the way to indicate penny weight. Each increase in penny weight (1d, 2d, 3d etc) is assumed to be an increase in size. It is best to measure a nail by its actual length and diameter.
No customer reviews for the moment.