Gauge: #10; Length: 1/2"
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Metal Fabrication
- √in Sheet Metal
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
PACKAGED Recex® Drive
Zinc Finish with a Flat head.
Zinc plated Machine Screws are a popular and economical if you are working with a pre-tapped hole and a nut. The Zinc plating is a particularly good choice when working with acidic woods like red/white oak in interiors, or when the screw is countersunk and plugged.
- Flat Head: A flat head has a flat top with a countersunk bearing surface. It's available with 4 lugs to assist with countersinking, and useful for general purpose construction.
- Machine Screw: A machine screw is a fastener similar to a bolts that has been built with a screw drive in the head, which allows the screw to be turned with a screwdriver.
|Vendor Part #:||655000000000000|
No customer reviews for the moment.