Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
BULK Robertson® (square) Drive with Type A threads and sharp point
Zinc Finish with a Truss head
The Sheet Metal Screw is a thread forming screw, and it’s primarily used to pierce thin metals about 0.015-0.050 thick.
- Truss Head: The truss head has a low-profile semi-elliptical top with flat bearing surface.
- Metal Screw: A metal (or sheet metal) screw is often notched a the tip to aid in chip removal during thread cutting. It's also built with sharp threads to be able to cut into materials such as sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
|Vendor Part #:||8024TRZ|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
|Head Type:||Truss (Mushroom)|
|Point Type:||Sharp Point|
|Thread Type:||Type A|
|Type:||Sheet Metal Screw|
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Sheet Metal
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.