Gauge: #8; Length: 3"
- The following trades find this product useful:
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
BULK Robertson® (square) Drive with Lo-Root® threads
includes 2/3 ASTER® thread feature
Zinc Finish with a Round / Washer head
Wood screws are useful when it’s unacceptable that the fastener extends above the bearing surface.
Wood screws are threaded at least two-thirds of their length and have a sharp point for boring into wood.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to prevent splitting, you should drill a starter hole slightly smaller than the screw, and for flat and oval head screws, make sure you use a countersink.
- Lo-Root® Thread: The Lo-Root® thread has a single lead deep thread with a wide spacing for superior holding in softwoods and particle boards.
- Serrated (ASTER®) Thread Pattern: A serrated pattern on the point and threads of a screw. These serrations help the screw start quicker, reduces splitting, and requires less torque.
|Vendor Part #:||8048RWRLRZ|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
|Head Type:||Round / Washer|
|Thread Feature:||2/3 aster®|
No customer reviews for the moment.