Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee Tick™ Tool and Equipment Tracker is built to work with the Milwaukee ONE-KEY™ App to track and record the location of any item that has one of these trackers on it.
Made with a low profile and only 2.13” wide, this tracker can be placed virtually anywhere on any power tool or piece of equipment.
The Tick™ tracker is water, weather, and dust proof in order to handle any kind of environment that your tools and equipment will be under.
Powered by a replaceable lithium 3-volt coin cell battery that lasts over 1 year!
Get up to 300 feet of range with this TICK™!
How to Use
- Download the ONE-KEY™ app and log in
- Remove protective cover from battery and back of TICK™
- Add or select item from app inventory
- Tap ASSOCIATE TICK™
- Follow the steps to activate TICK™
- Attach TICK™ to any tool or piece of equipment that you want to track
- Start tracking!
- #8 Pan Head Self Tapping Screw
- Glue or Epoxy
- 5/32 Diameter Rivet
- Adhesive Backing
- Cable or Zip Tie
|Battery Life||1 Year|
|Recommended Ambient Operating Temperature||-28.9°C to 60°C|
|Signal Range||Up to 100’|
|Contains FCC ID||QOQBT113|
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules
|Vendor Part #:||48-21-2000|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-28.9°C to 60°C|
- √Tracking Valuable Items
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.