Estimated Availability Date:
The Miller Titan™ Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) are built to be a lightweight, practical, and economical fall arrest solution for a full-range of applications including construction and general maintenance.
These SRLs require less fall clearance than shock-absorbing lanyards and come with an ultra-quick, stainless steel braking mechanism.
The housing is made from durable, composite plastic and helps to keep these SRLs lightweight.
The cable is made from stainless steel to be able to withstand a wide variety of work environments and comes with a swiveling, easy to use snap hook carabiner.
These SRLs can be repaired and recertified in-store with excellent turnaround times!
Easily know when to remove this lanyard from service with the built-in visual load indicator.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards
- Fall Protection: A backup system to protect workers from death or injury in the event of a fall while performing a task at heights.
- kiloNewton (kN): This is the force of gravity rating, NOT static weight or mass. One kiloNewton is equal to approximately 225 lbs.
|Vendor Part #:||TR20-Z7/20FT|
|Application:||Construction and General Maintenance|
|Length:||20', 30' or 50'|
|ANSI Cut Level:||Z7|
|Breaking Mechanism:||Stainless Steel|
Info SheetDownload (160.49k)
- √Arresting Falls
- √Breaking Free Falls
- √Use in Confined Spaces
- √Fall From Height
- Article | Calculating Your Fall Distance An easy guide for calculating your fall distance when working at heights
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.