- √On the Jobsite
- √Around the Home
- √on the Job Site
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita DCL180RFB Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is built as a Lightweight, Portable Vacuum for Shop, Office or Home Use.
Use your existing 18 Volt System!
This Portable Vacuum is constructed for life on the move, built to clean every room in your busy Canadian life; from the Jobsite, Shop or Office to back Home *Inside or in the Garage!
Includes an easy to empty canister that is built with a seethrough casing that allows for easy modiration of debris level.
Constructed with a TOUGH 2-Stage Nylon & Cloth Filter!
The DCL180's angled suction port allows for easy cleaning without floor nozzle and prevents extension pipes from wobbling during operation.
The floor nozzle swivel joint design keeps vacuum head close to surface and enables 360° rotation for easy high-reach cleaning.
Includes an improved ergonomic soft RUBBER grip that absorbs vibration, and has a re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold and comfortable operation.
Very quiet operation (71 dB)
On board sash nozzle storage
The following is included with the tool:
- 18V (3.0 Ah) Li-Ion Battery BL1830B (194205-3)
- Rapid Charger (DC18RC)
- Nozzle Assembly (T-Nozzle) (123539-7)
- Sash Nozzle (456586-6)
- Pipe (456587-4)
- Sash Nozzle Holder (456585-8)
- Cloth Filter (443060-3)
- Nylon Pre-Filter (451208-3)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DCL180RFB|
|Max Air Flow:||46 cfm|
|Max Sealed Suction (water lift):||3.6 kPa|
|Net Weight:||3.2 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||71 dB|
|Overall Length:||39.3125 inches|
|Tank Size:||0.17 gal.|
No customer reviews for the moment.