Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18™ RADIUS™ Site Light (2150 Series) is Powered by One (1) or Two (2) 18V Batteries or AC plug in. LED light produces 9000 Lumens with a Max. of 360° Coverage.
The 2150-20 features an integrated two-bay sequential charger, creating more space on the job site and improving productivity.
Additionally, plug-in and daisy-chaining capability allows users to connect up to 6 lights off of a single circuit.
A unique, stackable design makes the RADIUS™ Site Light /Charger easy to transport and store in all work spaces.
Built to thrive in the toughest conditions, the 2150 features a high impact polycarbonate lens, and IP54 ingress protection against dust and water.
Consistent with all M12 and M18 cordless lights, the RADIUS™ SITE LIGHT/CHARGER is backed by a 5-yr tool warranty and limited lifetime LED warranty.
√ Integrated Two-Bay Sequential Charger
√ 180° and 360° Electronic Light Control
√ Low Battery Indicator
√ Plug-In and Daisy Chain
Also available without the ONE-KEY™ Bluetooth connection. (2150-20)
This light provides adjustable output levels built to give the user the ability to light the site for up to 14 hours off of one full discharge.
Control light through the ONE-KEY™ Bluetooth connection. Easily adjust light settings from as far as 50 feet away. Program automatic schedules and optimize the brightness and run-time settings.
Download the free app for IOS or Android.
For use indoors or outdoors
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2151-20|
|Battery:||Two [18 Volt] Li-Ion|
- √Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- √on the Job Site
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.