- √Drywall to Wood Applications
- √Drywall to Drywall Applications
- √Wood to Wood Applications
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Pro-Twist Bugle Head Laminator Black /Grey Phosphate Jug of Screws are coarse thread screws built to temporarily attach drywall to drywall.
Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power.
These HEAVY 10 gauge Laminator Screws can also be used for wood to wood connections!
Made to conform to ASTM C1002.
- Bugle Head: The bugle head is a drywall-style flat top with smooth radius under head. It's used mainly in drywall applications.
- Drywall Screw: A drywall screw is self-tapping fasteners usually built with a Phillips drive into a bugle head, and are intended to attach drywall to wood or metal studs.
|Vendor Part #:||LS101125|
|Coating:||Black / Gray Phosphate|
|Screw Drive Type:||Phillips|
|Point Type:||Sharp Point|
No customer reviews for the moment.