Estimated Availability Date:
The STABIL Walk Series STABILicers are constructed with aggressive plate spikes and treads that are built to grip ice and snow, prevent slips and falls, and guarantee a safe workplace in the depths of Canada's long winter months.
Superior traction on ice, snow, and wet pavement!
Multi-directional heat-treated steel plate spikes dig into ice and snow.
STABIL’s proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) provides a flexible, lightweight, all day traction solution.
Easy to put on and take off, they fit securely to workers' shoes and boots.
These Slip-On Traction Aids include an aggressive tread molded into TPE for maximum surface contact.
Full-sole coverage with cleats on heel and forefoot to maintain traction through your normal stride.
- Eight (8) plate spikes on Heel
- Sixteen (16) plate spikes on Forefoot
Tested to remain flexible to -45 degrees F
|Vendor Part #:||WALK-100MED|
|Material:||Thermo Plastic Elastomer|
- √on the Job Site
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Traction Aid Cleats Buyers Guide Traction Aid Cleats are safety footwear essentials