Options: TOOL ONLY
Please Call for Special Orders
- √at the Construction Site
- √for Concrete Footings
- √In Wall Construction
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita Cordless Concrete Vibrator 94.5" (DVR850RFE & DVR850Z) is ideally suited for concrete footings and wall construction.
This tool has a multi-directional trigger that enables your operation from two directions for increased maneuverability.
There is a protective battery and switch covers that prevent damage due to contamination.
The ergonomic vertical soft RUBBER grip absorbs vibration and operates comfortably.
The following is included with the KIT (DVR850RFE) option:
- 2 Ea. 18V (3.0 Ah) Li-Ion Batteries BL1830 (194205-3)
- Charger (DC18RC)
- Battery Cover (450128-8)
- Carrying Case for Battery/Charger (824768-2)
the TOOL ONLY (DVR850Z) option is sold without Batteries or Accessories.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DVR850Z|
|Battery:||18 Volt Li-Ion|
|Net Weight:||11.5 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||70 dB|
|Overall Length:||105.5 inches|
|Shaft Length:||94-1/2 inches|
|Vibration Level:||2.5 m/s²|
|Vibrations per minute:||12500 VPM|
|Vibrator Diameter:||1 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.