Estimated Availability Date:
The Makita Cordless Pin Nailer (DPT351F & DPT351Z) has a double trigger enables accuracy, precision, and prevents accidental firing for increased operator safety.
The pin nailer's anti-dry fire mechanism prevents added wear on the drive pin.
There is an on-board depth control for quick and easy adjustment.
The ergonomic soft RUBBER grip absorbs vibration and operates comfortably.
The following is included with the pin nailer:
- 2 Ea. 18V (3.0Ah) Li-ion Batteries BL1830 (194205-3)
- Charger (DC18RC)
- Battery Cover (450128-8)
- Nose Adaptor (419525-7)
- Safety Goggles (195246-2)
- Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- Hook (346449-3)
- Plastic Carrying Case (141134-1)
- LED Job Light
- Pinners / Headless Nailers: Power tools built to shoot small headless nails/pins into softwoods and MDF. Pinners can also be referred to as headless nailers.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DPT351Z|
|Battery:||18 Volt Li-Ion|
|Fastener Capacity:||approx. 130 nails|
|Fastener Range:||11/16 inch , 1 inch , 1-3/16 inches , 1-3/8 inches|
|Fastener Type:||23 gauge Headless Pins|
|Net Weight:||4.6 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||74 dB|
|Overall Length:||9.875 inches|
|Vibration Level:||2.5 m/s²|
- √Finish & Trim Work
- √Wood Fasteners
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.