- √On the Jobsite
- √Scraping Adhesives
- √for Cutting Metal
- √Sanding Wood
- √Rasping Adhesives
- √Polishing Wood
- √Polishing Metal
- √Grinding Mortar
- √Grinding Adhesive
- √for Cutting Wood
- √for Cutting Plastic Pipes
- √for Cutting Galvanized Metal Pipes
- √for Cutting Drywall
- √for Cutting Copper Pipes
- √at the Construction Site
- √Scraping Paint
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita Cordless Tool-less Multi-Tool (TM3010CX3) features a tool-less, quick change accessory mounting system for fast and easy blade changes on the jobsite.
The multi-tool accepts standard oscillating interface system (OIS) accessories.
There is a battery capacity warning light indicates ideal time to recharge battery.
Its compact build allows access to restricted work areas.
The soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start-up shock, and the variable speed dial enables operator to adjust tool speed based on materials or application.
There is a sliding lock-on switch, which is ideal for operation during periods of prolonged use.
Its ergonomic, easy-to-grip shape enables comfortable handling in a wide variety of applications.
The following is included with the multi-tool:
- 2 ea. Abrasive Paper 60G (B-21565)
- 2 ea. Abrasive Paper 120G (B-21593)
- 2 ea. Abrasive Paper 240G (B-22931)
- (1-1/8" Plunge Saw Blade (B-21353)
- Sanding Pad (B-21537)
- Adapter A (196271-6)
- Adapter C (313249-6)
- Accessory Tool Box (142257-8)
- Plastic Carrying Case (821592-4)
|Amperage Measurement:||3.0 amps at 120 V|
|Net Weight:||3.7 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||82 dB|
|Oscillation Angle:||3.2 degrees Total|
|Oscillations Per Minute:||6000 - 20000 OPM|
|Overall Length:||11.125 inches|
|Vibration Level:||6.5 m/s²|
No customer reviews for the moment.