Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Makita Power Tool are the best in class for cordless power tool technology. A leader in power tool technology for the professional.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Variable Speed Dial adjusts polishing speed based on materials or application
- Overload Protection prevents motor burnout due to current overload
- Soft Start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Equipped with a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) plug for operator safety
- Equipped with Heavy Duty Brass Fittings for maximum durability
- Plastic Gear Housing Cover prevents damage to gear housing
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 5.43
- Height: 6.61
- Depth: 16.02
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 8.38
This Product Comes With
- Side Handle (153489-2), Head Cover (144016-6), D-Style Front Handle (418507-6), Wrench 17 (781008-0), Hex Wrench 6 (783204-6), Dust Cover (154662-7), Rubber Pad (743079-5)
|Vendor Part #:||PW5001C|
|Net Weight:||5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)|
|No Load Speed:||4,400 RPM|
|Noise Level:||85 dB(A)|
|Overall Length:||14-1/8" (359 mm)|
|Spindle Thread:||5/8" - 11 UNC|
|Vibration Level:||5.0 m/s2|
|AMPS (120V) :||7.9 A|
|Polishing Disc (Hook & Loop):||4" (100 mm)|
- √On the Jobsite
- √at the Construction Site
- √Polishing Stone
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.