Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
JUG of Robertson® (square) Drive Screws with Lo-Root® threads
includes 2/3 ASTER® thread feature
Green Magnigard® Finish with a Flat 4 Lug head.
Wood screws are useful when it's unacceptable that the fastener extends above the bearing surface.
Wood screws are threaded at least two-thirds of their length and have a sharp point for boring into wood.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to prevent splitting, you should drill a starter hole slightly smaller than the screw, and for flat and oval head screws, make sure you use a countersink.
- Flat Head: A flat head has a flat top with a countersunk bearing surface. It's available with 4 lugs to assist with countersinking, and useful for general purpose construction.
- Lo-Root® Thread: The Lo-Root® thread has a single lead deep thread with a wide spacing for superior holding in softwoods and particle boards.
- Serrated (ASTER®) Thread Pattern: A serrated pattern on the point and threads of a screw. These serrations help the screw start quicker, reduces splitting, and requires less torque.
- Decking Screw: A decking screw is a specialized fastener designed to resist corrosion from adverse outdoor environmental conditions.
|Vendor Part #:||8020FRGREEN|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
|Head Feature:||4 Lug|
|Thread Feature:||2/3 aster®|
- √for Deck Building
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Pressure treated wood
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.