- √for Cutting Solid and Stranded Wires
- √for Cutting Bolts
- √Stripping Solid and Stranded Wires
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Product | Electrical Products See our selection of electrical products that help keep energy flowing!
The Milwaukee 6-in-1 Combination Pliers are built to strip wire, cut wire, ream, cut bolts, make loops, and are a solid all-round pair of pliers.
These pliers are an essential hand tool for a wide variety of electrical applications from stripping 8-20 gauge wires, cutting larger wire sizes, smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe, and cutting #6 and #8 bolts.
Built for comfort and durability, these pliers have easy to read markings, a forged dual head, locking mechanism that stays closed, and needle nose functionality.
The handles are extra comfortable and will not peel, plus they include tether ready holes to comply with safety standards.
Fast, one-handed operation!
WARNING! Do not use on live circuits.
- Pliers: Pliers (or pincers) are built with a flat and usually serrated gripping surface. Pliers are versatile handheld tools mostly used for holding small objects or bending or cutting wire.
|Bolt Capacity:||#6 & #8|
|Capacity Wire - Solid:||8-18 AWG|
|Capacity Wire - Stranded:||10-20 AWG|
|Material:||Forged Alloy Steel|
|Max Wire Capacity:||8-20 gauge|
|Reaming Max Diameter:||1/2 inch to 1 inch|
|Locking System:||Swing Lock|
No customer reviews for the moment.