- The following trades find this product useful:
- Welding & Fabrication
- √Grinding Metal
- √for Cutting Metal
- √Polishing Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Bosch 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder GWS13-50VS is built to grind, cut and polish metals.
This grinder has a super powerful, variable speed 13 amp motor that produces 2,800 - 11,500 rpm's, to match speed of any application.
The carbon brushes have improved life-span and include Service Minder™ technology that stops the tool from running when the brushes need replacing.
Comes with direct-motor cooling, an integrated acceleration sensor, and restart protection all to keep the tool lasting longer and for safety.
Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components keeping the grinder running smoothly.
Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change!
Large spindle lock for more convenient disc changes.
Comes with a vibration control side handle for increased comfort.
The toolless adjustable guard helps protect you when operating this grinder.
The following is included with this grinder:
- (1) 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder
- (1) Backing Flange
- (1) Lock Nut
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Grinding Guard
- (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
- Angle Grinder: A handheld power tool used for grinding and polishing surfaces like metal and stone. Can also be called a side grinder or disc grinder.
|Vendor Part #:||GWS13-50VS|
|Amperage Measurement:||13.0 amps at 120 V|
|No Load Speed:||11,500 rpm|
|Spindle:||5/8 inch - 11|
|Wheel Diameter:||5 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.