Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
The DeWalt by Powers Mini-Undercut+ Internally Threaded Undercut Anchor is built to hold tightly in cracked and uncracked concrete.
This anchor is suitable in base materials such as post-tension concrete, hollow-core precast concrete, normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over steel deck.
Drill and drive the anchor in one action for fast anchor installation.
This anchor will provide consistent behavior at shallow embedments from 3/4" to 1” based on anchor length used.
Perfect for cracked or uncracked concrete!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ICC-ES ESR-3912 for Concrete and Hollow-Core precast slabs
- 2015 IBC + IRC, 2012 IBC + IRC, 2009 IBC + IRC
- FM Approvals (Factory Mutual) – File No. J.I. 3059197
- Qualified according to ACI 355.2 (including ASTM E 488) for use in concrete
|Vendor Part #:||PFM2111820|
|Internal Thread Dia.:||[3/8 inch]|
|Drill Diameter:||5/8 inch|
|Rod Diameter:||3/8 inch|
Mini-Undercut ManualDownload (1.04M)
- √for Tension Zones, Seismic and Wind Loading Applications
- √for Fire Sprinkler and Pipe Supports
- √for Suspended Lighting
- √for Suspended Conduit
- √for Cable Trays and Strut
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.