Freud Canada, inc. Double Flute Straight Bit - 19/32" / 12-135
General stock removal with a smooth finish
Product #: FRE12-135
Please Call for Special Orders
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Freud Double Flute Straight Bit cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Router Bit: A router bit is used with a router to cut a variety of different groove and profile shapes in various materials like wood or plastic.
- Straight Bits: Cutting tools built to cut straight into a material to form a groove or dado, or to hollow out an area for a mortise or inlay.
|Vendor Part #:||12-135|
|Carbide Height:||1-1/4 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.