Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability : 403-287-5340
The BOSCH Stop bit is ideal for key masonry applications, ranging from suspension of struts for electrical and air systems to hardware for overhead piping and sprinkler systems. This bit gives you precision, speed, and professionalism on the job.
The bit's applications are made to incorporate drop-in anchors.
You can use this bit for the most common shallow anchor diameters.
It's built with an SDS-plus® shank.
A steel collar on each bit marks the precise depth of the hole.
Once the collar is flush with the concrete surface, the correct depth is reached.
Stop collar prevents over-drilling for shallow anchor installations.
This bit is BOSCH manufactured with a carbide tip for longer tool life.
With its spiral flute, you get better dust removal.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Hammer Bits: A steel rod that has flutes down the length of the shaft with a carbide tip for cutting into masonry materials. The bit is heat-treated to provide strength so it can withstand the hammering action when used in hammer drills.
|Vendor Part #:
- √for Masonry Applications
- √For Drilling into Concrete
- √For Drilling into Masonry
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.