Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Drill PointThey're made with Teks' drill point, so you can drill with no walking, cutting edges, and pigtail reduction.
They're built with an integrated drill point and tapping threads for a quick transition from drilling to tapping with lower installation torque.
DrillingThese fasteners engage material faster, drill with less effort, and safer installation.
You can use these fasteners for heavy duty load bearing areas. They attach up to 7.2" of material, including 1/2" steel.
They come with liner panels and accessories to structural steel or bar joist.
FeaturesThe Climaseal® coating provides long life protection, which means fewer replacements.
Longer length fasteners can be used in retrofit clip and sheet applications.
- Hex Washer Head: The Hex washer head has an indented hex top with built in washer. It's very useful for metal to wood fastening, such as fastening roofing panels to wood structures.
- Metal Screw: A metal (or sheet metal) screw is often notched a the tip to aid in chip removal during thread cutting. It's also built with sharp threads to be able to cut into materials such as sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
- TEK® Screw: A TEK® screw is a fastener built to drill or carve holes then tap threads in various materials.
|Vendor Part #:||1670|
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:||FM Approved - J.I. 2 X 9A2 AM|
|Head Diameter:||[5/16 inch]|
|Head Type:||Hex Washer|
|Peak Torque:||[100 in./lbs.]|
|Tensile Strength (average):||[3020 lbs.]|
- √for Bar Joists
- √for Metal Deck Applications
- √for Structural Steel Joists
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.