Length: 12"; PackageQty: 5 Pack
Call for Availability
- √for Cutting Metal
- √for Cutting Angle Iron
- √for Cutting Scheduled 80 Pipe
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Milwaukee SAWZALL® Torch Metal Demolition Blades are built cutting scheduled 80 pipe and angle iron.
These blades maintain a short profile and thin body, so these blades are ideal for making fast cuts.
The blades' Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market.
The Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity and resists blade buckling.
Superior quality demolition blades!
- Reciprocating Saw Blade: A reciprocating saw blade is a large blade (similar to a jig saw blade) built to be pushed and pulled both backwards and forwards in a straight line. It's usually used for demolition in a reciprocating saw, sabre saw, saw zaw or Sawzall.
|Vendor Part #:||48-00-5794|
No customer reviews for the moment.