- √Powering Milwaukee's M18™ Line of Power Tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
The Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Ah Extended Capacity Battery is built to deliver up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries.
This high-performance extended capacity lithium-ion battery is made to withstand our Canadian climate and provides unmatched power with all-weather durability and performance.
This battery utilizes REDLINK™ electronics that provides both overload protection in order to prevent damage to your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations and discharge protection to prevent cell damage.
The battery pack has shock responsive separators inside and the over-mold case helps to protect this battery from drops and heavy-duty use.
Powers over 60 Milwaukee M18™ cordless power tools!
The on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run-time for less downtime on the job.
Fully charges in 60 minutes with Milwaukee's 18 volt battery charger.
***Charger Sold Separately***
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||48-11-1850B|
|Battery:||18 Volt ( 5.0 Ah ) Li-Ion|
|Environment Use:||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Suitable Temperatures:||Performs Below -18°C|
No customer reviews for the moment.