- 3M - Scotch® Professional Grade Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C is a highly conformable, linerless, ethylene rubber (EPR), high-voltage insulating tape, formulated to provide...https://www.calfast.com/4516_0-tape-splicing-black-1...$22.40 /ROLL
Call for Availability
- 3M - 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 sticks on contact to a wide variety of surfaces for fast application with no dripping, drying or cleanup necessary, and removes cleanly, leaving no sticky residue.https://www.calfast.com/2515_0-vinyl-tape-14-blue-47...$7.64 /ROLL
Please Call for Special Orders
- 3M - 3/4" Wide - 60' Long Roll - 7 mil Thick - Vinyl - Excellent for Electricians - Resists Wear and Tear - For general color coding needs in a wide variety of electrical applicationshttps://www.calfast.com/2528_7651-electrical-tape-34...$1.25 - $1.34 /EA
Color Width Price PROD # Brown 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-BROWN Red 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-RED Yellow 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-YELLOW Blue 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-BLUE Green 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-GREEN Orange 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-ORANGE White 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-WHITE Grey 3/4" $1.34 /ROLL 3MTCF-GREY Black 3/4" $1.25 /EA 3MTTEMFLEX
- 3M - Scotch® Super 88 Electrical tape is built for professional use. Super 88 tape combines the flexibility of a PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide...https://www.calfast.com/2534_0-tape-electrical-black...$8.82 /EA
- 3M - Tape - TAPE 3/4 ELECTRICAL ORNGE - 3M COLOURFLEX 60' ROLL - *WE MUST BUY SLEEVE OF 10 - *WE MUST BUY SLEEVE OF 10https://www.calfast.com/61798_0-tape--34-electrical-...$1.34 /ROLL
- Electrical Products - TAPE ELECT BLACK 3/4"-60' - *7MIL BLACK VINYL PLASTIC - *CSA APPROVEDhttps://www.calfast.com/31885_0-electrical-tape-blac...$0.99 /ROLL
Call for availability.
The information provided for this product has been bulk uploaded for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Please do not complete an order with this product unless you first confirmed by the vendor part number or the calfast product number. Any reliance on the material associated with this product is used at your own risk.