DIA.: 5"; Grit: Very-Fine
- The following trades find this product useful:
- Welding & Fabrication
Call for Availability
- √Conditioning Surfaces
- √Surface Cleaning
- √Finishing Metal Surfaces
- √Finishing Welds
- √Blending Metal
- √Sanding Plastics
- √Sanding Metals
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The 3M Surface Conditioning Discs are built for low-pressure use on metal, composites, plastics and more.
These discs use an aluminum oxide and silicon carbide blend grain, which cuts fast and produces a fine finish.
Built with a scrim backing that is strong and durable and works with a hook and loop backing pad.
These discs are perfect for detail work such as cleaning, finishing, blending, and light deburring of metals, composites, plastics, woods and other materials.
Excellent for low-pressure applications.
Suitable for sanding metals, composites, plastics, woods and other materials!
Store in a moisture controlled area that stays between 16°C and 27°C for longest product life.
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
|Vendor Part #:||5NH-SBCRS|
|Backing:||Hook and Loop|
|Grain:||Aluminum Oxide/Silicon Carbide|
No customer reviews for the moment.