- √Sanding Plastic
- √for Sanding Wood
- √for Sanding Filler
- √for Sanding Varnish
- √Sanding Paint
- Product | Coated Abrasives See our selection of coated abrasives for use in a variety of different applications!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klingspor Aluminum Oxide PS33 5", 8 Hole Sanding Discs are built for the processing of paint, varnish, filler, wood, and plastic.
These hook & loop 5", 8 hole discs are built for all your woodworking and plastic finishing needs.
The hard and tough aluminum oxide grain is built with an irregular crystalline wedge-shape that provides even wear.
The grain adheres to a high-quality B/C paper backing with resin for long life and durability.
The disc has a semi-open coating of abrasive grains, which provides high stock removal and a long service life of the abrasive with less clogging of the disc.
Excellent for dry sanding!
Suitable Materials for Sanding
Store at room temperature and away from high heat for longest shelf life.
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Hook & Loop Discs: Abrasive discs with a hook & loop (Velcro) backing are tear resistant, generate less heat during use and provide quicker change times.
|Vendor Part #:||147977|
|Dust Collection Holes:||8|
No customer reviews for the moment.