- √Sanding Metal
- √Sanding Plastics
- √for Sanding Stone
- √for Sanding Filler
- √for Sanding Varnish
- √Sanding Paint
- √for Sanding Glass
- Milwaukee's CTC Event *** ONE DAY ONLY *** Take Advantage of Event Day Only Specials & Promotions!
- Product | Coated Abrasives See our selection of coated abrasives for use in a variety of different applications!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klingspor Aluminum Oxide PL31 9" x 11" Sand Paper is built for the processing of paint, varnish, filler, plastic, glass, stone, and metals.
The very hard and less tough silicon carbide is built with a crystalline, sharp-edged, brittle, highly friable grain that provides micro-wear and a very fine surface scratch pattern.
The grain adheres to a high-quality C paper backing with resin for long life, durability and for use both wet and dry.
The paper has a closed coating of abrasive grains, which provides high stock removal and a long service life of the abrasive.
Excellent for wet and dry sanding!
Suitable Materials for Sanding
Store at room temperature and away from high heat for longest shelf life.
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Abrasive Sheets (Sandpaper): A piece of either paper, film, nylon or cloth that is coated with a grain and bonding agent. They can be used to sand a wide variety of materials either by hand or power tool. Some can be used in wet applications.
|Backing:||C weight paper|
|Use:||Wet or Dry|
No customer reviews for the moment.