DIA.: 2"; Grit: Medium
- The following trades find this product useful:
- Welding & Fabrication
- √Conditioning Metal Surfaces
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The 3M Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Discs are built for conditioning the surfaces of stainless steel and other metal substrates.
This disc has an open web fiber texture that reduces clogging and runs cool.
Backing has a roloc attachment system for easy and quick disc change-outs.
The nylon fibers are coated with an aluminum oxide, silicon carbide grain blend that produces high-quality finishes.
Excellent for a smooth finish on a wide variety of metals.
Finishes, blends and deburrs!
Store in a moisture controlled area that stays between 16°C and 27°C for longest product life.
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
No customer reviews for the moment.