Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Kit is built to meet the performance criteria for fit testing respirators under the current OSHA Standard for Respirator Protection: 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A
This test kit is built to help your organization meet OSHA fit testing requirements for respirators.
Use this kit to check face-to-respirator seal on any particulate respirator or gas/vapor respirator with a particulate prefilter.
Easily meet testing requirements!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- OSHA Standard for Respirator Protection: 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A.
The following is included in the Qualitative Fit Test Kit (FT-30):
- One Hood
- One Collar Assembly
- Nebulizer #1 (Sensitivity)
- Nebulizer #2 (Fit Test)
- Two Sets Replacement Nebulizer Inserts
- Sensitivity Solution (#1)
- Fit Test Solution (#2)
- Instruction Manual
|Vendor Part #:||7000002042|
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A|
- √Fit Testing Respirators
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.