DIA.: 7/32"; Length: 6-3/4"; ThreadLength: 1-9/16"
- √Securing Wood in a Variety of Applications
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
Low Profile (Wafer/Flush/Washer) Head Structural Wood Screws
1-9/16" Thread Length
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Black E-Coat® Electrocoating
IAPMO-UES ER-192 / 2012 & 2015 IRC and IBC
HIGH SHEAR LOAD CAPACITIES
- Low-profile head results in less interference after installation; makes stacking and sliding members easier and allows installation of hardware and finishes to be virtually flush
- Optimal screw lengths provide maximum penetration while preventing the point from protruding out the back of the member
- Specific thread lengths avoids jacking
- Patented SawTooth™ point ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
- Deep 6-lobe T-40 recess reduces cam-out, making driving easier
|Vendor Part #:||SDW22338|
|Head Diameter:||3/4 inch|
|Thread Length:||1-9/16 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.