Color: Black; Size: XX-Large
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
The Milwaukee M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket is built to distribute heat to the chest, back, and shoulders.
The M12™ Heated AXIS™ jackets are designed to protect you from the cold and weather elements on the job site.
These heated work jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders.
A one-touch LED controller heats up the battery heated jacket to three heat settings, creating a comfortable heat for any environment or weather.
This MILWAUKEE® heated jacket has a NEW Quick-Heat function that allows you to feel heat three times faster than previous models.
Built strong to last long with NEW hybrid AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an inner layer or mid-layer jacket and protects you from wind and water resistance to survive the elements.
Heats 3x faster than previous generations!
Operates on an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Li-ion compact battery that provides up to 8 hours of run-time.
In the Box
The following is included with this Heated Jacket (203 Series):
- (1) M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket (203-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12™ Charger and Portable Power Source (48-59-1201)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||203B-21M|
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
|Heated Zones:||Chest, Back and Shoulders|
|Liner Type:||Brushed Tricot|
|Product Care:||Washer and Dryer Safe|
|Resistances:||Wind & Water|
No customer reviews for the moment.