Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since 1893, Klingspor has been a leader in innovating abrasives and they develop leading-edge coated abrasives, cutting, and grinding discs.
Their mission is to supply highly efficient products of excellent quality, superior customer service, maximum safety, and do right by the environment. They operate globally and are committed to the social responsibilities of international companies.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Klingspor Kronenflex EDGE Type 41 (also referred to as type 1) Flat Center Cut-Off Wheel is built to provide short cutting times and long service life.
These wheels produce smooth, clean cuts with low burr formation so you don’t have to spend a lot of time finishing cuts.
Get less kickback and wobbling with their reduced vibration build.
Perform free cuts with less force on the grinder with this wheel.
For cutting steel and stainless steel!
|Steel||Stainless Steel||Construction Steel||NF Metals|
|Cast Materials||Stone||Plastics||Mineral-Based Materials|
|Solid Materials||Pipes||Flat Iron||Tins|
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- EN 12413
- Cut-Off Wheel: A cut-off wheel is a self-sharpening, thin, wafer-like wheel that often contains radial fibers to help reinforce it and provide strength.
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
|Vendor Part #:||342500|
|Type:||41(1) - Flat Center|
- √for Cutting Stainless Steel
- √for Cutting Steel
- Product | Bonded Abrasive Wheels Grinding, cutting & combination wheels built to perform the basic function of grinding and/or multiple other functions
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.