- √for Cutting Ferrous Metals
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
The Milwaukee Endurance 8”, 50 Tooth Dry Cut Cermet Tipped Blade is built to cut through ferrous materials 3/32" and thinner.
Built with precision ground cermet tipped teeth for fast, burr-free cuts.
The vibration dampening helps to reduce heat, sparks and noise resulting in cleaner, smoother cuts.
Perfect for dry cutting ferrous materials!
- Circular Saw Blade: A circular saw blade is a toothed or abrasive disc built to spin around an arbor in a rotary motion. It's used by a multitude of saws including, but limited to, miter saws, circular saws, table saws and more.
|Vendor Part #:||D0724PX|
|Application:||Ferrous Metal 3/32" and Thinner|
|Arbor Diameter:||5/8 inch|
|Blade Diameter:||8 inches|
|Blade Material:||Hardened Steel|
No customer reviews for the moment.