- √for Cutting Ferrous Metals
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
The Milwaukee Metal Tech 5-3/8" 30T Ferrous Metal Blade is built to cut through ferrous metals without a lubricant.
Built with precision ground carbide tipped teeth, a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, and an alternate top bevel (ATB) grind that produces cool-to-touch, burr-free cuts.
Each blade is hand-tensioned and has a hardened alloy steel body that extends blade life and delivers extremely high quality cuts.
Perfect for dry cutting ferrous metals!
- Circular Saw Blade: A circular saw blade is a toothed or abrasive disc built to spin around an arbor in a rotary motion. It's used by a multitude of saws including, but limited to, miter saws, circular saws, table saws and more.
|Vendor Part #:||D0724PX|
|Arbor Diameter:||20 mm|
|Blade Diameter:||5-3/8 inches|
|Blade Material:||Hardened Alloy Steel|
No customer reviews for the moment.