Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The King Canada 950 Watt Gasoline Generator is built to efficiently generate portable electricity.
This King Canada generator is fueled via a 4.2-liter gas tank built into the unit and generates AC and DC power.
Comes with an electronic ignition, easy start recoil starter, brushless alternator, and spark plug socket.
Generate electricity wherever you need power!
The dependable 2 HP, 2 stroke air cooled motor uses unleaded gasoline and has a runtime of 4-5 hours.
This generator has one outlet rated at 120V/6.7 Amp. AC and one DC outlet rated at 12V/5.3 Amp. DC.
This unit has both AC and DC circuit breakers and reset buttons for safe operation.
Rubber feet help to reduce vibrations and prevent crawling.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- CSA Approved
- EPA Approved
In the Box
The following is included with this Gas Generator (KCG-951G):
- (1) DC Cables
Accessories Sold Separately.
|Vendor Part #:||KCG-951G|
|Amperage Measurement:||6.7 Amp. (AC) & 5.3 Amp. (DC)|
|Application:||Converting gas to electricity|
|Continuous Run Time:||4 - 5 Hours|
|Motor:||2 Stroke Air Cooled|
|No Load Speed:||3600 RPM|
|Noise Level:||57 dB|
|Voltage:||120V AC / 12V DC|
|Wattage - Running:||800 W|
|Fuel Type:||Gas-Oil 50:1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||4.2 liter|
|Wattage - Peak:||950 W|
- √Generating Electricity
- √Supplying AC and DC Power
- √Portable Electricity Generator
- Product | Electrical Products See our selection of electrical products that help keep energy flowing!
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.