- The following trades find this product useful:
Call for Availability
- √Tagging Out Energized Equipment
- √Preventing Death or Serious Injury
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Electrical Products See our selection of electrical products that help keep energy flowing!
The OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate Tags by the Roll is built to alert workers to out of service equipment.
These safety tags are built with space to write information on both sides of the tag and are easy to write on.
These traditional OSHA-style tags are the most widely recognized design format in the industry and the 7/16" diameter brass grommet accepts all safety padlocks.
Made from a polyester laminate that resists water, grease, and extreme temperatures and is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
The heavy-duty construction withstands over 50 lbs. (23kg) of pull force!
- Safety Tag: A tag that is used to warn workers of unsafe equipment and to direct them to not use the equipment until serviced.
|Vendor Part #:||MDT166CTP|
|Application:||Tag Out Equipment|
|Hole Sizes:||7/16" Brass Grommet|
|Environment Use:||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Packaging:||Bag of 12 Tags w/ Ties|
|Resistances:||Water / Grease / Extreme Temps|
No customer reviews for the moment.